We wouldn’t be where we are if it weren’t for your outpouring of love and support. Click below to learn about how you can help us grow.
we're so grateful for everything you provide
We are creating community in Boggs Tract, a historically under-served neighborhood. Our members are well on their way to establishing viable businesses with our support. PUENTES is teaching residents how to successfully operate a farm and how to grow healthy food, with the hopes that we can eliminate poverty one plate at a time. This couldn’t happen without your generous gifts of time, talent, and love. On behalf of the Board of Directors, we thank you for your ever-present support and look forward to working together to continue to grow our community. To help the organization reach its full potential, we need your continued financial support. There is no amount too small or too large.
Please use the button below to offer your financial assistance.
PUENTES is a 501(c)3 nonprofit (EIN: 27-0715942) which makes all of your donations a tax deductible gift that will help families in need.
Want to donate something other than money?
We accept anything you’re willing to donate including time spent volunteering, or something tangible. We’re currently in need of a few items such as:
1. 8-10 Tables & 40-50 Chairs
2. Rack to transport chairs & tables
3. 8-10 table cloths
4. Projector Screen
5. Oven Mitts, Napkins
7. Propane for grill
8. Stainless steel serving & prep bowls
9. Stainless steel pots & pans (stock pots & lids)
10. Pizza paddle
11. 10 gal. water cooler/thermos for iced drinks
12. Wood for pizza oven
13. Cooking utensils: Spatulas, tongs, grill scraper, long forks, knives, wooden spoons, large metal spoons and slotted spoons, large serving forks
14. Garden tools for plot holders: hoes, shovels, wheel barrows, picks, hula ho weeders
15. Serving dishes, bowls & flatware & 40-person camping dish set of reusable dishes
16. 40 Drinking glasses
17. 40 Coffee cups
18. Plastic water pitchers
19. Salt/Pepper shakers, sugar bowl, creamer pitcher
20. Coffee pot
22. Outdoor lighting
23. Dish towels, wash cloths
24. Dish soap, sponges, scouring pads, cleaning supplies
25. dish drainer
26. Large harvesting baskets
Photo courtesy of Jessica Bryant (header)
Want a chance for your pictures to be featured on our website? Come visit us and tag us in the photos you take!